Friday, October 15, 2010

Sick

Sorry for the lack of posting. I've been swamped with work and research and blah. And to top it all off, I'm sick. Last night my fever went up to 102. Not the worst I've ever had, but it made sleeping interesting.

My room mate thought my fever-induced commentary on our conversation was hilarious. I don't remember it XD Whoops.

I had dreams all night about volcanos and fire and things of the like. On my twitter, I even posted something to the effect of "I can't sleep when my head is on fire."

I forced myself to go to class yesterday. Blah. Not the best idea I ever had but it wasn't too bad until I got home. I basically collapsed when I got here and slept until 8:30. Then I slept from about 10 til 8 this morning. I feel like I have a hangover... not that I know what that's like. But my head is killing me. Rawr! lol =D

Dr. Who has been keeping me company. David Tennant is love.

My room mate is awesome. Let's just leave it at that, shall we?

Anyway my crazy internet escapades will continue once I'm a little more human.

Speaking of non-humans...

No comments:

Post a Comment