Thursday, October 28, 2010

NaNo Jitters

AHHH! NaNoWriMo starts next week!!! I'm so excited. It's only a few days away! =D

Of course, I'm trying to psych myself up for it, but it's hard to do that and not DIE when I don't actually write my story.

I just downloaded this program and am trying it out on a trial basis. It seems really cool! And my trial lasts 30 days, so just short of the end of November. That could be problematic in the future haha. I just wanted to try it before I decide whether or not it's worth paying for, you know? It seems really awesome.

I'm moving all of my notes from a word doc over to this one. It's time consuming, which is good. I need to figure out the finer points of the program still, but that gives me something to do, right? And it's working on my story without writing anything. When the times comes, it needs to be set up already or I'll get behind.

It's gonna let me put pictures, music, videos, and notes all in the same place! How convenient! Haha. I'm excited.

I finished my French homework for the day. Now I just need to read for my Isaiah class. I should also try to get going on my French project so I can spend tomorrow and Saturday morning on my Isaiah project. It's gonna be a tough month, November, until I get the projects finished. They're so much work! Oh well. I signed up for this haha.

I register for winter classes tonight. Registration opens at midnight, so that means I have to stay up when I've been known to be in bed by 9:30 XD haha. It's gonna be killer, but if I don't I may not get a place in some of my classes, and I can't handle that. Being a double major with a pre-approved and set schedule makes this stressful. I could be in serious trouble if I don't take the classes when I need to/when I said I would. So we'll see I guess.

If all goes according to plan though, I'll only have classes MWF. I've never had a schedule where I didn't have at least one class every day. I'm looking forward to it. =D Sleeping in a couple times a week would be awesome. Getting up at 6:30 today was brutal. My classes don't start until noon.

I'm used to getting up early, but I'm not used to having so much time in the mornings. I feel like I should be working, but I'm obviously not. Maybe I should get on that...

I'm tired. My alarm clock went off, but it was silent. Rawr. I hate it when it does that. It almost never happens anymore. Lucky me I woke up only half an hour later anyway.

Ok. Back to the books. (And by that, I mean NaNo stuff. School will be later).

1 comment:

  1. Urrrghhh That program is Mac-only!? It looks beautiful...

    ReplyDelete