Saturday, October 30, 2010

NaNo Meme

Bored. Not wanting to do homework for the next 2 hours. Rawr.

NANOWRIMO MEME!!!!

Working Title: Humanoid City
Genre: Science Fiction
Projected Word Count: uh...?

AT THE START DO YOU:
Have an outline?: yes
Know how it starts?: not really... I don't know which story I'll put first
Know how it ends?: same. Though I think I'll end it with a chapter about how things turned out for everyone.
Have your climax in order?: sure.
Know your main characters yet?: Most of them.
Plan to draw on your own experiences?: Some instances. Not too many though.

IS YOUR WORK GOING TO BE:
Funny?: Not really.
Serious?: Pretty much.
Sad?: Sometimes
Semi-Autobiographical?: Only one part of one chapter
Based on another story?: Nope. I'm reusing a couple characters whose own stories got scrapped though

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU PLANNED? HAVE YOU USED:
A paper journal?: notebook
Multicolored pens?: yep :D
A computer?: yesh
Index cards?: nope
Bulleted lists?: eh... somewhat.
Plot Charts?: Nah
Character Charts?: Not really
Character formulas?: Wha?
Favorite writing resource?: My Crazy Mind

ODDS AND ENDS:
A line you would like to use: "Don't worry. Seriously. If anyone tries to stop you, I'll drop kick them in the face. I have enough money that it won't matter."
A scene you would like to include: A scene where one of the characters (Jim) is up all night working because he can't bring himself to stop. I figure I'll pull an all nighter for that one and base it on the others I've done.
A cliché you would like to avoid: All of them?

FORWARD THINKING:
Do you expect to be able to complete it?: In November? Possibly not. We'll see how school goes.
Do you intend to complete it?: Oh yes. For sure. Like I said though, we'll see.
Would you ever try to publish it?: Yeah. Once it's been polished up and everything.
What do you expect to get out of this month of frantic writing?: Motivation and better time planning. I'm slacking and having NaNo gives me more to do. I always do better when I have too much to do than not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment