Tuesday, October 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

OH! Really quickly.

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY GARRETT!!!! ♥♥♥♥

He's one of my dearest friends and he is currently serving a mission for our church in Finland.

It's been over 2 years since I saw him last. It's pretty crazy sometimes, to realize how much time has passed. It feels like forever ago and yet only a second ago at the same time. Funny how that works, isn't it?

He gets back either late in November or early in December. I may have to wait until January to see him. He lives in Vegas and that's about a 6 hour drive from here. (Our country is HUGE!!!) I don't know if I'll have the time or motivation to go all the way down there haha.

He's sent me more recent pictures since this one, but I haven't scanned any of them.



So there you go! One of my best friends. =) If any of you are in Finland (I believe he's in Kerava right now) and happen to meet an Elder Hybarger, send my love his way.

I'm so glad he'll be home soon. I miss him. =)

I hope, my dear friend, that your birthday today is the best one EVER (even though it's already half over for you haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment