Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"Little Big Berlin" ♥

My friend Jimmy posted this on facebook today. It nearly made me cry. I miss Berlin SO much. It seems more my hometown now than anything, since it's the one place I would love to go back to more than anything.





It's a rather long video, but I love every second of it.

This was stated by the maker of this short video:

"I dedicate this film to Berlin where I have been living for 19 years now. While the architecture of Berlin is stunningly beautiful, only its inhabitants make Berlin the unique city that it is. In every corner there is something new to discover. And the best thing to do is to film it."

I doubt many people would take the trouble to go read that when the video is simply embedded, but still. I thought it deserved to be shared.

Ich liebe dich, Deutschland.

No comments:

Post a Comment