Saturday, September 18, 2010

30-Day Getting to Know You Posting, part 3

Ok well. THAT didn't work. I got home just fine, but then I crashed for a few hours. I'm feeling slightly better now. Haven't studied for my German test at all, but hey. I can take it Tuesday if I really have to. I'm gonna study this evening hopefully. I really hope I feel up to it. Mostly I feel up to curling in to a ball.

But anyway! Meme time!!

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends.

This challenge is difficult for me for 2 reasons. 1 is that I have many friends, most of whom don't know one another. 2 is that, when photos are taken, I'm usually the photographer. So I'm going to post a few pictures from different times and places since that's about the best I can offer haha. (also, many links are included to potentially interesting/confusing things talked about in this post).



This picture is of me and my friend Jon. We were doing a toned down Steam Punk photoshoot. It was thrown together at the last minute, so our costumes are only so-so, and we have no props. But it was FUN! (This was taken in November 2009 - almost a year ago! Wow time flies haha)


This is from a different shoot. I'm not in it, but I don't have pictures of me with most of these people, so I chose it anyway haha. This was taken in the library "downtown." We had to fight for those stairs haha. Three bridal photoshoots were going on as well as a wedding. We sure know how to pick um, eh? People pictured: my "twin" Matt (far left), Khrys (back left), Engel (center), and Saki (back right). Taken March this year.


This one is one of the many "Boy Band" photos we attempted to take throughout the summer. I LOVE this picture. People: Lauren (bottom left), me (center), Michele (bottom right), Spawn of Satan (back left), Haylee (back center), Emily R (back right). This was taken in Schwerin, Germany back in June.


This one is just awesome. I have very few photos of my best friend Carolyn (center). The few I have are few and far between. We keep planning on doing shoots together, but we end up having too much fun to remember haha. We dyed her hair blue last year. This was taken during the process. You can see some stray dye on her forehead haha. Left is Matt again, Khrys is on the right, looking tired XD. I love them all -heart-



These two go together. The first one is for technical reasons since I'm in it haha. It was taken at the top of the Kölner Dom. The second one is actually of the two people I wanted to show haha. We hiked up to the Bonn Castle They are Tobi and Lisa, my German brother and his girlfriend. I love them sooooooo much. I stayed with them in Bonn after my study abroad in Berlin. It was definitely one of the best weeks of my life. They're two of the kindest, most wonderful people I know. And one day, my German will be better than their English. Mwa ha ha!~



This one wasn't going to be added, but it seemed especially important right now. This is me and my older brother after the Hare Krishna Festival of Colors (which can be seen all over us both haha) at the end of March. The celebration here is HUGE!! It was fantastic. =D



This is the last one, I promise, but it is quite possibly the most important. I definitely have to say that September 29, 2007 was in the top 5 best days of my life. Everything went perfectly. This photo was taken in Erie by Tim, who works for Deathcom (who took this photo. I don't want to scan my copy, so I'm borrowing theirs). These people are some of the best I have ever known. We call ourselves a family, though we aren't related (apart from myself and my sister). They've helped me in more ways than I can ever thank them for. We met on that day as strangers, wanting nothing more than to cosplay Fruits Basket as a big group, and left on that day as family. They're amazing and I love them all more than words can express. People pictured: (back row) Whitney, Brittany, Whitney's (now) ex whose name I've long forgotten, me, Lauren (my sister), Jamey. (front row) Nicole, Emily, Angela.

There are so many more friends not pictured here, but I don't want to kill the internet trying to upload them. I'm sure many of them will be featured here at some point or another in the future. We'll see haha.

...The internet should know better than to ask me for pictures. At least this makes me happy ^^;; lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment