Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sick (and meme day 3 - late)

I think I already talked about the fact that I have IBS, yes? Well, it's been really kicking me this week, so I haven't been keeping up with my school work very well. I'm also on anti-biotics that have made me very susceptible to the sun. I already burn easily, so now I have sun-poisoning in the middle of September. I only have to take them for 5 more days, thank goodness.

I really don't feel well at all. I'm dizzy and light-headed and exhausted. And it's also 11am.

I have a big German test on Monday and I'm not ready for it. I need to go home and study as soon as I have the energy/willpower to get up and walk home to where all my school books are. I had to come to campus because 1) I left my computer's charger in my office and 2) I needed a book from the library to do my education homework.

Hopefully I can update better later. I just can't focus very well. Very conducive to learning German [/sarcasm]. Rawr. I think I'll be ok... I'm just nervous.

I'm gonna do one of the three "30 day meme" prompts and then (hopefully) go home. I wish someone could pick me up T.T I feel awful. Oh well. At least I can go home and study comfortably. Being miserable at home is preferable to being miserable at school. [whine complain bitch moan whine].

Ok. So.

...nevermind. The school computer is freaking out. This will be finished at home. (Assuming I don't pass out and die on the way home. Yay! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment