Wednesday, September 15, 2010

30-Day Getting to Know You Posting, part 2

Day 02- The meaning behind your [blogger] name.

Well! This is not an interesting story as far as blogger is concerned. My blog name - "Walking the line" - came from Cirque du Soleil. I saw a show recently and one of my favorite things was watching the walkers on the tight-rope. It was incredible! And it required balance and extreme concentration. It seemed fitting. However, "walking the tightrope" wasn't a wonderful name, so I chose this instead. A friend once told me that, before practicing on rope, she practiced walking on a line of tape stuck to the ground so she would be more confidant when trying the low rope. And there you go.

My livejournal name is more interesting haha. "Eevil_hero" is a name I use for quite a few things.
A few years ago (well, more than "a few" now I guess) I went to visit a good friend of mine in Atlanta for her birthday. I met Gann Green there and she told me that "evil" spelled with two e's seemed like a much more "evil" way to do things. Or something like that. As a joke, we started writing it that way whenever we would email each other.
Now the second half. I think it actually came from RPGWorldComics (now discontinued I believe). I don't remember if it came from there directly, but I remember that I was reading it when the thought occurred to me. Some reference was made to Hero being evil (or maybe I'm making this up. Maybe this was a thought I had about Hero or some extrapolation thereof). It was a complete contradiction, so I couldn't help but laugh. The thought that Hero was evil was silly.
I put the two stories together and there you have it. Eevil Hero.

And fun times were had by all.

Back to homework! Reading research on Isaiah and 2 versions of Isaiah all together is hard work. The boy was CONFUSING. And intentionally so. Most evil holy man I ever knew of =P

(Jokes. I love my Writings of Isaiah class).

No comments:

Post a Comment