Sunday, September 26, 2010

More Meme Stuff (mostly nicknames haha)

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them.

Ok nicknames... Holy crap I have a ton. Let's see... Let's go with the 3 most used and most recent. I've had over 30 in my life (most of which I have obtained since starting high school... but then again that was 7 years ago haha).

1. Matt

This one is the one that was used more than any other in high school. It comes from this guy:

His name is Mail (pronounced "Mile") Jeevas, aka Matt. He's a character from Deathnote.
I cosplayed him in high school. I used to be really in to that. So my "Mello," my counterpart in this role, started calling me Matt all the time. Then a few more friends started doing it too until it finally just stuck. Here's what I look like when cosplaying him:



So there's the first one.

Second one is "Kaoru."

At a convention, I met several other people cosplaying Matt (above). One such person is now my adopted twin. However, since all his friends call him Matt and my friends call me Matt, we decided new nicknames were necessary. So we named ourselves after twins from Ouran High School Host Club and their names are Kaoru and Hikaru. We never cosplayed them, but the names stuck anyway.




And last, but certainly not least, is Shiro/Hitsugaya Taicho (meaning Captain Hitsugaya).
One of my best friends (nicknamed Matsumoto) is really in to Bleach and got me in to it as well. One day we were deciding which Bleach character we were most like, and she decided I was most like him. I have to say I agree. He's also my favorite haha. But that's pretty common. Lots of people love him. I am very like him in many, many ways.

Here are my two favorite pictures of him:


He has ice powers, so showing a shot of him in the snow seems fitting.


This one is of him and his Vice Captain, Matsumoto.

So that's it for the nicknames! Yay! =D Lol. So what's next?

Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/ being with in the future.

Oh goodness. THAT'S not something I want posted all over the internet haha. For all intents and purposes, I have no expectations of anything happening to change my non-existent love life. And it's probably better that way anyway, right? Too much to do.

Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy.

Many things make me happy. Hm... I don't really know what to post for that one. All the pictures I take make me happy... German makes me happy. French makes me happy. Music makes me happy... Japan makes me happy... my friends make me happy. I don't know. Too many things to choose from!! ^^;; haha

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else.

What makes me different from everyone else?

I'm me. And they're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment